Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Icky Day

Today has been one of those crazy days when everything is off kilter and I feel like I'm bugging the crap out of everyone I see. I'm also sick, which makes me cranky. (Which may be why I'm bugging the crap out of people.......)

Last night I watched two movies, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Ray. Both were really good. Eternal Sunshine was odd, as is everthing from Charlie Kaufman, but also interesting and unusual. Both Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet gave excellent performances. Ray was outstanding. Jamie Foxx deserves every bit of attention he is getting for the role. To be honest, I always thought he was just some goofy comedian. I had no idea he was such a good actor. Good for him! I highly recommend watching both.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved Eternal Sunshine... I thought it was so well written & performed. Ray is next on my Netflix list :)