Friday, February 18, 2005

Feed Muffin the Cereal?

There's a cereal ad on TV right now that shows a family coming downstairs to leave for the day. Each of them says that they'd fed Muffin, so now they can go. After realizing they'd all fed Muffin, they look over at their horribly overstuffed family dog. The ad then says that their cereal is a better way to start the day. So.....should we feed the cereal to Muffin, 'cause I'm pretty sure that's not good for her. No people food for puppies!! Argh! I hate when ads don't really sell the product they're selling. The ads they did on The Apprentice are a great example of that.

Anyway, I've been sick for weeks thanks to the germ sharing of my 21 kiddos, and the big state reading test is on Wednesday, so posting will be a little sparse for the time being.

Take care!

Here are two fun links: one for scary but kind of cute cat costumes (I love the frog!) and one for cute guitars.

1 comment:

astoria lily said...

I think Sydney would just looove to be a red-haired menace and Lena should be a bunny for Easter. What do you think?