Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Blog Buddies

When I first became aware of blogging, I only knew of a couple of blogs to read. My friends Curt and Jeff had blogs, and slowly I began linking to other blogs from there. Now, I've grown a happy little garden of blogs that I visit about every day. It's a little odd, because I've never met these people, but I feel something of a friendship with these bloggers. I feel sad when they're down, I celebrate with them when they're up, and I wonder where they are when they haven't posted for a while.

Lately, my blog buddies have been doing really well. Wil just got a part on CSI. Yea! (Please send healing thoughts to his cat, Sketch.) Samira seems to be settling into life in Grenada pretty well. Dana just got her new car (Finally!)and a promotion, and her sister, Sharoni, just got a job and a $500 Super Bowl win. Maybe their good fortune will rub off on me and I'll be inspired to finish my screenplay soon.

Also, thanks to Wil, I have also discovered Geocaching, which just may be my new favorite hobby. Using a GPS receiver, you follow coordinates to find a hidden Geocache. It's treasure hunting for the common man. It's so cool!!

No comments: