Friday, October 28, 2005

A Humble Request

We are now within a month of my favorite day of the year - my birthday. For me, my birthday, November 20, is the only day of the year when I get to be special. Other people get anniversaries, Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Grandparents' Day, bosses' day, secretaries day, etc. Since there is no Teachers' Day or Singletons' Day, my birthday is the only shot I get to be special. This year, I am in desperate need of relaxation for my big day, so if you are one of the few, the proud, the gift-giving, my choice for a birthday gift is a gift certificate from the Lake Austin Spa's day spa. I really hope to be able to get a river rock massage and a river rock pedicure. With my work situation, I REALLY need a day to unwind. Thank you in advance for your overwhelming generosity. :)

No comments: