Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hidden Jewels

Another new episode of Lost tonight. Woo-hoo! What am I going to this summer when it's only re-runs?!? Also, Michellelynne is the new Starlet. Watch her on One Tree Hill in two weeks. It's so fun watching someone's dream come true!

One of the things I love about Netflix is that I can catch up on all sorts of TV shows and films that I missed the first time around. I've discovered that I am a big fan of Joss Whedon and Tim Minear. I've just ordered Firefly on DVD and soon I'll order Wonderfalls. Both are SOOOO good. I can't believe that they were both cancelled so soon! What was Fox thinking?!? One of my other favorite one-season wonders, Higher Ground, isn't available on DVD yet, but I'll snatch it up as soon as it's out.

Oddly enough, the same actress appears in all three. I first noticed Jewel Staite in a kids show called Flash Forward. Since then, I've really liked her in everything I've seen. I really hope that over the years her star continues to rise. Please visit her fan site and get to know her work.

1 comment:

astoria lily said...

Hey babe! This is totally unrelated to your post--I just wanted you to know that I was thinkin' of ya. I miss you lots!