Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Not the Mama

Well, it seems that I am not going to be getting my kittens after all. The lady who has them never contacted me to come get them. Instead, I think I might adopt a dog in May, when school's out. I can spend all summer training him/her, so I won't have to come home at lunch each day for potty breaks. Our standardized test pressure is insane right now, so summer is looking REALLY attractive right about now. I'm going to Las Vegas for the first time, and maybe some small road trips to some area campgrounds. Only two more months. Ahhhhhhhh............

I am SO excited that Lost is back on tonight!! I am also really liking The Starlet. I am writing my first screenplay, and the show has helped me to look at my scenes the way an actor might.

In baby news, my friend Julie had her first son, Jeffrey Connell, yesterday afternoon. Both Mama and baby are perfectly fine. Yea Julie! Also, Baby Happy is causing some commotion. Let's hope this is an isolated incident. :)

Thought for the day: Even under insane stress, life is good.

No comments: