Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A Trampoline World

I wish the world were made of trampolines. On Sunday mornings I teach a 10th grade life group (aka Sunday school)with one of the owners of AcroTex Gymnastics. This past Sunday we had our annual Gladiator Games at AcroTex, where the 9th and 10th grade classes compete in a wide range of games. It was so fun!! I have never been athletic or coordinated, but I have always dreamt of being able to play in a big gym (or ice rink, or dance studio). My favorite part was bouncing on a long, rectangular trampoline they use to practice tumbling runs. You could bounce from one end to the other like a kangaroo. I could have bounced on it for days. So now, I wish the world was made of trampolines so I could bounce and flip my way through the world.

No comments: