Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Quick Media Update

So, I'll be writing a few longer posts soon, but there are a few nuggets I want to share.

1. Dexter is the best television show I've ever seen. (Yes, ever. Even better than Firefly - only by a little.) The season 2 finale is one of the best hours of television ever made. (Yes, it's really that good.)

2. I love Juno. It's everything a movie should be - clever, funny, touching, strange - and it has a cheeseburger phone. Love it!

3. I have completely fallen in love with Jeff & Jen's big screen/flat screen/HD/all the channels on Earth entertainment system and am completely spoiled.

4. Lost is back in 23 days! Yea!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Totally and completely agree with you. Dexter is killer, man!
2. Juno was absolutely brilliant,and was my favorite movie from the year which is hard to say since I LOVED Transformers and Bourne Ultimatum.
3. Haven't seen Jen & Jen's super entertainment system, but I let Scott splurge on a new HD plasma and yes... it does make a difference!
4. Hell ya, baby!!

It's obvious why were such good roomies in college!