Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Thankful For...

Hey there, friends,

Once again it's time for us to sit around the table, in a tryptophan haze, and say what we're thankful for. I am thankful for many things, including:

*an amazing family (those genetically related, as well as those connected by hearts and minds)-especially this year's newest members (Amelia Laurel, Haley Ellise, and Jensen Michael)

*my health (no surgery this year - yea!)

*employment (a steady paycheck is a very good thing)

*a safe, dry, warm place to live (with a sweet, warm, soft kitty to love)

*fresh food to eat and safe, clean water to drink

*creative opportunities in writing and film making

*the fact that I live in the greatest nation in the world, where even in our not-quite-finest hours we live in freedom (Had I been born in Eastern Asia, sub-Saharan Africa, or Central America, my life would be very, very different)

What are you thankful for?

No comments: