Friday, August 19, 2005

Baby Pictures



I finally have pictures of my baby Punkin. Isn't he the cutest thing! I love him so much! I've never had a cat before, so all this mama-love is new to me. My favorite parts of the day are when I fall asleep to his purring (he sleeps on my pillow above my head) and when he gives me kisses and cuddles in the morning. It's so nice having another warm body in the apartment.

In other news, we began school on Tuesday. So far my kids are talkative, but pretty good. I really hope that this year is better than last. I wonder if I'll ever have a year where I don't spend every day thinking of how to get out and do something else. A sign of unhappiness maybe? Hmmmmm.....

A few other Random notes.....My friend Lisa is back in Austin for a while. Yea! While I wish her husband wasn't stationed in Baghdad, I'm glad to have her close by again....There exists a small possibility that my best friends, the Happys, might return to Texas before Baby Happy comes to join us. Just the thought gives me shivers of happiness and causes spontaneous giggles...My friend Laura has been wonderful in helping me settle into becoming a cat mama. She has been checking in on me, but I've been so busy I haven't called back. Sorry Vel, I love you, and I swear I'll call you soon... {{big sigh}} I love my friends :)

1 comment:

astoria lily said...

Your baby pics are sooo bee-u-ti-ful!! He's such a handsome boy!
Loves and kisses from his cousins (meow x 2) and Aunt LaLa