Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hot, hot, hot!

It has been even hotter than usual lately in Texas, so it is pretty uncomfortable down here. I have been uber-busy with getting ready for the next school year. I trained for two weeks in the use of Lego RoboLab in the classroom, and I did another few days on language-arts curriculum improvements. I've also been house/dog sitting, and I have a friend in town for a couple of weeks, so I've been REALLY busy.

Punkin is great, although he is growing WAY too fast. Also, we found out last week that my best friends, the Happy family, are having a boy. Yea!

Thanks in part to the One Campaign, major changes are heading to Africa. Another yea! I've been thinking a lot about preparing for foreign aid/mission work in Africa in a year or two. Please pray for me to recieve strong guidance from the Lord.

On a final note for the day, I send my very best, most peaceful, loving, healing thoughts and prayer to all those effected by the London bombing. Go in peace.

No comments: