Wednesday, May 25, 2005

School's Out for Summer!!

Today is the last day of school. Yea!! It will be so good to have a break. My current teaching situation is a very poor one, and I am so excited because I have an interview in a much better district on Friday morning. I want this job SO bad!! Wish me luck! On a darker note, some sort of virus has hit our school today. About 30 kids went home today with a stomach virus, and several teachers are sick. They think it might be the Norwalk virus. Fun! :) At least I'm not sick - yet. I have to at least make it through the Lost finale tonight. I hope Sawyer doesn't die. He is so hot! I haven't mentioned that before, have I? :)

1 comment:

astoria lily said...

Congratulations- first, on finishing what was essentially another "first year" of teaching, and secondly, on your interview. Break a leg, baby!
PS-Any thoughts on kittens that look like Lucy? (You know you loove Lucy!)